OPEN INVITATION to ALL!
“Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.” – Walt Disney
Regardless of your age, you can accomplish lifelong goals, help your community, and embrace life with enthusiasm. Do not stress over numbers! Young or old, age is merely the number of years we have been blessed with life!
Age doesn’t determine everything. No matter how old we are, we can stay young at heart for as long as we want to, and enjoy living with the many blessings that come our way.
So, if you want to know what the Beauty of Being Young At Heart is, let’s hear what YBhg. Tan Sri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil has to say about it on WMN Talk Series 5!
JOIN US! Pass along this information to your Family & Friends.
No matter how old you are, you can stay young at heart for as long as you want to. Whether feeling younger actually makes people healthier, or people who are already healthy tend to feel younger.
No matter how old you are, you can stay young at heart for as long as you want to and enjoy life along with the many blessings that come your way.
Politics? Everyone already knows that. This time we bring Tan Sri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil to have a casual chat on a topic that is close and should be in the hearts of the community.
It is the first public appearance after a hiatus of 3 years, we are grateful to Tan Sri Shahrizat for accepting the invitation to be interviewed in the 5th WMN Talk Series program.
Some of the Questions being asked:
1. Why have you chosen to speak about the beauty of being young at heart?
2. Do you think that we are an ageing nation, and why?
3. Do you champion inter-generational values, and why?
4. “Everyone’s life must be validated”. Tell the audience what you mean.
5. You come from a work focused family and you have worked all your adult life. And now you are in a sabbatical period. Tell us how does one find a good balance in life, at the height of chaos and the quiet of repose.
BONUS QUESTION: What’s next for Tan Sri Shahrizat Jalil?
WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN DURING THIS SESSION!
Watch the “SANTAI”NESS video to find more =)
Visit Gallery Here
ADLA www.adla.my | firstname.lastname@example.org | FB: Women Mentoring Network | IG: adla_group
#womenleadershipdevelopmentprogramme #womenmentoringnetwork #womenempowerment #womentalk #womenprograms